IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture manager with substantial experience in leading strategic change initiatives and building up the EA discipline from ground up.
- Proven lead Enterprise Architect and program lead of cloud migration, IT landscape modernization and business transformation initiatives.
- Passionate strategic thinker, complex problem solver, and creator of architectures and principles.
- Longstanding experience in digitization and process automation of customer self-service and omni-channel processes.
- Interdisciplinary background in IT, business administration and business information management
- More than 10 years hands-on professional IT experience in different positions across a variety of industries.
- Adept in applying the newest technologies such as Cloud, APIs, and Microservices to realize tangible business value.
- Microsoft Azure experienced, Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect, AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification, SAFe 4 Agilist, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation.
- Enterprise Architect 08/2021 - today Zurich Airport Ltd.
- Manager IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture 04/2019 - 06/2021 Swisscard AECS GmbH, Horgen
- Senior / Enterprise Architect 01/2013 - 05/2018 Swisscom, Zürich / Bern
- Senior Solutions Architect 09/2010 - 12/2012 Swisscom, Zürich / Bern
- Senior / Consultant Technology 01/2006 - 08/2010 ESPRiT Unternehmensberatung, Bern / Zürich
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) Business Information Management 09/2011 - 11/2013 - University of Applied Sciences, St. Gallen (FHSG)
- Business Administration Studies Betriebsökonom FH 08/2002 - 11/2005 - Zürich University of Applied Sciences, Winterthur (ZHAW)
- Enterprise Architecture IT Strategy development, Enterprise Architecture Principles, Target and Transition Architecture development, Application Portfolio Management and Rationalization, Archimate, TOGAF
- Cloud Architectures Azure / GCP / AWS, Cloud Data Platform Lambda Architectures, Containers, Cloud Foundation setup and migration
- Modern Applications Architecure Microservices, Self-Contained Systems, 12-Factor Apps
- Integration Architecture Event and Streaming Architectures, REST & Web APIs, Webservices
- Modern Web Applications Architecture Single Page Apps, Server side Applications
- Omni-Channel and Process Digitalization Digital Customer Self-Services, Digitization of Order Capture, eCommerce and processes in general
- Information Security On Premise and Cloud Security Concepts, Risk based approaches
- Solution Consulting Requirement Analysis, Solution Definition
- GCP Google Cloud Platform - Certified Professional Cloud Architect 06/2018
- GCP Google Cloud Platform - Data Engineering on GCP, Coursera 10/2018
- AWS Amazon Web Services - Solutions Architect Associate 06/2016
- SAFe Scaled Agile Framework - SAFe 4 Agilist 02/2017
- TOGAF - Certification Architecture Development Method
- ITIL - ITIL Foundation