·May 22, 2022·
2 min read
Photo by Scott Graham on Unsplash
IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture manager with substantial experience in leading strategic change initiatives and building up the EA discipline from ground up.
- Proven lead Enterprise Architect and program lead of cloud migration, IT landscape modernization and business transformation initiatives.
- Passionate strategic thinker, complex problem solver, and creator of architectures and principles.
- Longstanding experience in digitization and process automation of customer self-service and omni-channel processes.
- Interdisciplinary background in IT, business administration and business information management
- More than 10 years hands-on professional IT experience in different positions across a variety of industries.
- Adept in applying the newest technologies such as Cloud, APIs, and Microservices to realize tangible business value.
- Microsoft Azure experienced, Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect, AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification, SAFe 4 Agilist, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation.
- Enterprise Architect 08/2021 - today Zurich Airport Ltd.
- Manager IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture 04/2019 - 06/2021 Swisscard AECS GmbH, Horgen
- Senior / Enterprise Architect 01/2013 - 05/2018 Swisscom, Zürich / Bern
- Senior Solutions Architect 09/2010 - 12/2012 Swisscom, Zürich / Bern
- Senior / Consultant Technology 01/2006 - 08/2010 ESPRiT Unternehmensberatung, Bern / Zürich
- Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) Business Information Management 09/2011 - 11/2013 - University of Applied Sciences, St. Gallen (FHSG)
- Business Administration Studies Betriebsökonom FH 08/2002 - 11/2005 - Zürich University of Applied Sciences, Winterthur (ZHAW)
- Enterprise Architecture IT Strategy development, Enterprise Architecture Principles, Target and Transition Architecture development, Application Portfolio Management and Rationalization, Archimate, TOGAF
- Cloud Architectures Azure / GCP / AWS, Cloud Data Platform Lambda Architectures, Containers, Cloud Foundation setup and migration
- Modern Applications Architecure Microservices, Self-Contained Systems, 12-Factor Apps
- Integration Architecture Event and Streaming Architectures, REST & Web APIs, Webservices
- Modern Web Applications Architecture Single Page Apps, Server side Applications
- Omni-Channel and Process Digitalization Digital Customer Self-Services, Digitization of Order Capture, eCommerce and processes in general
- Information Security On Premise and Cloud Security Concepts, Risk based approaches
- Solution Consulting Requirement Analysis, Solution Definition
- GCP Google Cloud Platform - Certified Professional Cloud Architect 06/2018
- GCP Google Cloud Platform - Data Engineering on GCP, Coursera 10/2018
- AWS Amazon Web Services - Solutions Architect Associate 06/2016
- SAFe Scaled Agile Framework - SAFe 4 Agilist 02/2017
- TOGAF - Certification Architecture Development Method
- ITIL - ITIL Foundation